Tuesday, April 26, 2011

About me and this blog...

Hello...My name is Adrienne. 

I am currently on round 2 of my weight loss journey.  In 2007 I succeeded in losing 70 lbs through portion control and excercise.  I failed miserably at completing my task and keeping the weight off.  At the beginning of 2010, after gaining all but 15 lbs back, I decided to try again.  I am currently down 48 lbs and counting.  I will not be stating my specific weight (because I do not think that is important - let's just say it's more than 60 lbs left to go which means that I had over 100 lbs to lose total) 

I am 31 years old, single with no children.  I reside in the Charlotte, NC area and I have a desk job. 

I am not only writing this blog to chronicle my weight loss journey, but I also want to discuss issues that I face as a single woman finding my way through life.  I try to use humor but I deal with reality and I am honest with myself and with my readers. 

I've chosen "Lovng me now" as the title of this blog because I believe that no matter what your size you should be able to find ways to love yourself at every stage of the journey! 

"Happiness does not come gift wrapped in your goal weight" ~author unknown 

I know that happiness is something that you have to find every day.  If you are looking for someone who is real, honest about her struggles, and able to laugh at herself then this is the blog for you!  I hope you subscribe and join me in learning to love yourself ... no matter what!  (and maybe lose a little weight along the way)

~Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment