Sunday, June 10, 2012

Well, hello there. How is your Sunday afternoon? Mine is nice and quiet (well, except for Max laying here growling at something he hears outside - he does that when I don't have the TV on).

Things with me are going really well. I am getting used to my new routine - let me share it with you:

6:00 am - wake up
6:30 am - leave for work
7:00 am - arrive at work
7 - 7:45 am - work out
7:45-8:30 - get ready for work (at work)
8:30 am - 5:30 pm - work (see a pattern developing here?)
5:30 - about 6:15 depending on traffic - drive home from work
6:15 to whenever I happen to be able to fall asleep - do chores, watch tv, hang out, etc.

Yes, it is very busy.

I do have good news! I got my insurance cards in the mail today!! I haven't had insurance through my place of employment - well...ever really. I did have it at one place for about 2 months and was never able to use it. I'm very excited to be able to go to the doctor again!

I really wanted to share some pictures with you in this blog - but it seems that my ipad won't let me do that - booo! I decorated my cubicle this week ... I got really creative and I'm so much more comfortable at my desk now!

I'm also offically on Week 3 of Couch to 5K! I'm really happy to be running again - I am also really happy to be focusing on me and my health again - it is really important to pay attention to your health...I wish I had done so sooner.

Wow, I'm so unhappy that I can not share pictures with you. I have to figure out a way before my next post.

Well, have a great week everyone...maybe next time I will have some funny story to report to you ... until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment